Thursday, February 4, 2010

Trying to get this going

New to blogger, not new to blogging. I had one for over 2 years at one time. But, I guess when life gets too "real", I just don't want to write about it anymore. This time around, it's going to be different. This time though... where do I start? A little about myself? Here goes nothing.

Currently, my life is a big, crazy. Between chasing a 2 year old around, constantly looking for a job, playing Airman once a month, and living with a long-distance relationship being strengthened through Skype - I honestly can say I wouldn't change it for the world. Of course there are small things I would change, but over all, I can't ask for more.

I have a lot planned for this space but I know it will take some time to get my ideas in order. Bear with me through the construction and maybe this will be a blog worth keeping.

<3 Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment