Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Let's keep the good news coming

We're only on the 6th day of April and it's already been a rough month. Oy!

But, the good news is coming, albeit slowly. Scott is starting his out processing for this upcoming deployment, meaning his leave will get approved soon (cross your fingers!) and he'll be here soon after. Like always, my patience is being tested - or I have none. Either way, April needs to be OVER!

In the meantime, I'm trying to figure out everything I have to do before he gets here, been having some awesome days with Bug (she's getting so big so fast!) and attempting to keep myself busy.

One way I've been keeping myself busy is by starting this: http://katiemariephoto.blogspot.com/. It's just as much under construction as this place is, but two projects is better than one. I hope.

I have pictures to post from Easter, but I'll have to get to them later. Oddly, even though I won't have any contact with Scott for the next 8-12 hours, I'm feeling really good and taking some time to just relax and try not to think or worry about anything.

Wish me luck.

1 comment:

  1. If you find any patience, can you send some my way? I head to Maxwell on Sunday for DF's OTS graduation and I feel like it's still an eternity away! So I totally understand how you feel! Hope time flies for both of us!

    ReplyDelete