Monday, April 12, 2010

Operation Love Reunited

After quite a few emails and searches, I finally found a photographer in my area that works with Operation Love Reunited. Meaning: we get professional Homecoming photos!

I'm so excited I'm besides myself. The first photographer I emailed, sadly, was unavailable for our date, but I'm keeping her in my mind for a family Op Love session so we can have photos of the two of us with Bug. She was very sweet and referred me to two other photographers. I emailed the first, thinking it was a shot in the dark - not 5 minutes later I had a reply. She was available and so excited to do a Homecoming shoot for us!

Words just can't explain. That someone would take time out their day, to do something like this, free of charge... is beyond me. Everyone always says, "I just don't know how you do it!" "It must be so hard1". It is hard and sometimes I don't know how I even do it, but it's so worth it. He is so worth it.

Today has been a productive and good day. And I can't ask for much more.

No comments:

Post a Comment